DWYB Dates & Prices
How Much: Drifting tickets are only available in advance at a cost of £110 including entrance, and tuition if needed. There is a £10 entrance charge for non drivers/spectators. Kids Under 16 are free (max 3 kids per adult).
- Drifting Voucher + Admission in Advance: £110
- Spectator Ticket only: £10
- Drift Vouchers can only be purchased in Advance. None will be available on the day of the event.
Advance ticket sales close at 4pm the Tuesday before each event or 8pm the day before the event for Print At Home tickets online.
Buy your tickets online at www.SantaPodTickets.com or phone 01234 782828
Driving license: A full driving license is required to participate in the DWYB events.
When: Gates open from 9am to 4.30pm with drifting from just after 9.30am to 1pm and 1.30pm to 4pm (half hour lunch break). The drivers briefing takes place at 9.30am but don't worry if your late, just ask a marshall when you arrive and they will be able to go over it with you.
|Wednesday 16th January 2019||Wednesday 27th March 2019||Wednesday 6th November 2019|
|Wednesday 30th January 2019||Wednesday 1st May 2019||Wednesday 13th November 2019|
|Wednesday 6th February 2019||Wednesday 2nd October 2019||Wednesday 20th December 2019|
|Wednesday 27th February 2019||Wednesday 9th October 2019||Wednesday 4th December 2019|
|Wednesday 13th March 2019||Wednesday 16th October 2019|
- Pre Booked ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets.
- Advanced ticket prices end the day before the event at 4pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 9am-4.30pm, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 2pm.
- Camping is included with multi-day tickets.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.